Last week we introduced our newest collection (see here). Now, we will give you a behind the scenes look to our shoot day.
On 13 September, our new AW 17/18 collection arrived fresh from Tartu, Estonia. At the end of the week we gathered at Stuudio 35 together with our photographer Virge, models Andra and Johannes, stylist Marion and make-up artist Erle, and spent the day capturing the season’s best looks.
The shoot was inspired by the minimalistic and simple space. This concept was made possible by Johannes and Andra who displayed excellence as they modeled the new collection. We witnessed a symbiotic relationship between smart casual clothing and our t-shirts as the outfits were being styled – and honestly, even we hadn’t thought of some of the ways our clothes could be worn.
The fashion-forward look of our clothing allowed them to blend perfectly with the formal and informal, comfortable looks that tend to appear in urban fashion.
We hope you all enjoy some of the behind the scenes photographs and videos (for our full AW17/18 collection click here):
Big thank you goes out to our team:
- Photography: Virge Viertek (www.virgeviertek.com/, Instagram: www.instagram.com/virrge/)
- Photography Studio: Stuudio 35 (www.stuudio35.ee/, Instagram: www.instagram.com/stuudio35/)
- Models: Andra and Johannes
- Styling: Marion Laev (Instagram: www.instagram.com/mariondemaigret/)
- Make-up Artist: Erle Taklai (Instagram: www.instagram.com/erletaklai/)