Feelwear was nominated as one of the best Baltic online shops in the fashion, footwear and accessories category of Baltic e-commerce awards. The award was given out first time in the history and the jury evaluated all e-shops based on the following criteria:
- User experience in all platforms (mobile, desktop, tablet)
- Overall design
- Overall user experience, the ease of use
- How easy it is to find information about delivery and return
- Customer service via phone/email/chat, the speed of response
- Presentation of products/services (quality of photos and illustrations)
- Quality of copywriting
- The ease and speed of purchasing process (how much customer information is needed, etc)
- Security of the site
Winner was chosen by the Estonian E-Commerce Association and jury consisted of Sten Argos Head of Parcels Business/Board Member at Omniva; Signe Kõiv Chairman of the Board at Estonian E-Commerce Association; Raul Saks Web and Retail Development Manager at Taevas Ogilvy; Andrey Sergeyev Digital Business Strategy & Leadership Advisor; Vaidas Matulaitis Partner at Bold Brand.
Winner was announced on 15 February at the Baltic E-Commerce Summit, which was organized by Äripäev niche web site kaubandus.ee and Estonian E-Commerce Association. The conference focused on the growth of e-commerce.
The winner in the fashion, footwear and accessories category was Denim Dream and even though we did not win, we are proud to be one of the finalists.
We keep on working hard to provide best experiences for our customers and thank our partners and e-shop team for helping us deliver great customer service!
Read more here: